Amazing Bowlers: Take 5 wickets in ICC T20
1. Mustafizur Rahman he is specialized as a left-arm fast bowler. He has taken the most wickets (13) in a debut ODI series. He is the first player to win the ‘Man of the Match’ award on both test as well as one day debuts. Now in running World Cup T20, 2016 he has taken 5 wickets against against New Zealand for just given 22 run in match.
2. James Faulkner is an Australian all rounder cricketer, left-arm medium pacer and right-hand batsman, Faulkner has consistently picked up key wickets and also chips in with a few handy runs while batting in the lower-middle order, and earned the nickname of “The Finisher” due to his ability to close out the innings to set a big total or to seal victories as a batsman, and bowling late in the innings as a bowler. Recently he has taken 5 wicket hauls in T20 world cup 2016 against Pakistan.
3. Ajantha Mendis is a professional Shri lankan cricketer who plays for ODIs, Tests and T20, for Sri lankan national cricket team. He is known as the “mystery spinner” due to the unusual as one of the best T20 bowlers in the world.
On 8 August 2011, He took six wickets for 16 runs in the second T20 international against Australia In 2012 Mendis bettered this record by taking 6 wickets for 8 runs against Zimbabwe. Mendis is the only bowler to take six wicket hauls in Two Twenty20 internationals.
4. Umar Gul is a right arm Fast medium bowler of Pakistan, who has playedTest, ODIs andT20 Cricket for the Pakistani cricket team. He has gained fame as one of the most successful bowlers in T20 cricket finishing as the leading wicket taker.
He has taken five-wicket haul for just 6 runs, against Zealand in 2009 and against south Africa in 2013 and . The spell made him the first bowler in history to take a five wickets in a Twenty20 international, and he held the record of best T20 bowling figure until 8 August 2011.
5. Ryan Mclaren is a south African cricketer, who plays for all formats in international level. He is a left-handed batsman and a right-arm medium fast bowler. He has taken 5 wickets just 19 runs against west indies(2010).
6. Tim Southee is a New Zealand cricketer. He is a right arm fast medium bowler and hard hitting lower order batman’s. He has taken 5 wickets just 18 runs against Pakistan. On that match New Zealand won by 5 wickets (2010).
7. The world of cricket, Malinga is a specialist Fast bowler with a unique round -arm action, sometimes referred to as a sling action, which leads to his nickname, “Slinga Malinga” and conversely, his bowling style being nicknamed “Malinga the Slinga” both terms still consistently being associated with him in street cricketer. He has taken 5 wickets for 31 against England in 2012 at pallekele cricket stadium in Sri lanka.
8. David wiese is an south African player. He has taken 5 wickets against West Indies in 2015 in South Africa. He made his one day international debut for South Africa against New Zealand in same year.
9. Rangana Herath is a specialist left-arm bowler, widely known as best spinner ever played for Sri Lanka after the retirement of legendary spinner mutthiah muralitharan. He has the record of best bowling figures in Tests by a left-arm spinner. He also had taken 5 wickets in haul against New Zealand in 2014.
10. Darren Sammy, he is a right-handed batsman and a fast-medium bowler. On making his one day international against Bangladesh. Three years later he made his Test debut against England, taking 7/66 which Were the best bowling figures for a West Indian in his first Test. He also took 5 wickets in haul against Zimbabwe in 2010.