What Budget Has Got For The Youth Of The Nation
By CA Aatur Khandelwal
The Honorable Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitley presented the Union Budget for 2016-17 on 29th February in front of Smt. Sumitra Mahajan. He started his speech stating that global economy is in serious crises. The Financial Markets has been battered and global trade has contracted, amongst all these global head wings, the Indian economy has held his ground firmly. He further said that IMF has hailed India as the bright spot amidst a slowing global economy. The world economic forum has said that India’s growth is extra-ordinarily high because the country converted the difficulties and challenges into opportunity.
The Union Budget proposal for 2016 -17 was built on transformative agenda with 9 different pillars to have impact on the economy and life of the people. Inclusion of Educational, Skill and Job Creation to make India knowledge based and productive society demonstrates the axial role the sector plays for the country.
Let us have an overlook that what Union Budget 2016-17 has for the Youth:
- The proposal to establish Digital Depository to access the School Leaving Certificate, College Degree, Academic Awards and Mark sheets on the compassion of Security Depositories, will help to validate the authenticity, Safe Storage and Easy Retrieval.
- The proposals to set-up world-class institutions and establishment of the Higher Education Financing Agency to fund infrastructure in top institutions could go a long way in developing India as an education hub.
- Under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojna, 1500 Multi Skill Training Institutions across the country will be set up with an objective to impart skills in more than 1 Crore Youth over the next 3 Years. The government as already set aside Rs 1700 Crore for the same.
- Entrepreneurship training to be provided across 300 schools, 2200 colleges, 500 Government & ITI and 50 Vocational Training Centre through massive online courses.
- The government has started with National Career Service in July 2015 under which 100 Model Career Centers will get operational by the end of 2016-17. Already 35 Million Job Seeker has been registered.
- The proposal to Interlink State Employment Exchanges with National Career Service platform will be a boon to people seeking for job opportunity.
The Budget is a very well balanced one. The government has covered all the sectors be it Banking, Agriculture, Education, Health, Energy, Infrastructure etc. There has been a clear focus on reviving the rural economy and continuing with spending on infrastructure which will boost economic growth. Various reform measures related to ease of doing Business should go down well in improving business sentiments. There is ample of opportunity in this budget which the youth of the nation can encash and can support the government in its endeavour to fast track growth.
लो आ गया 2016 का भी बजट
सीए नवीन खंडेलवाल
लो आ गया 2016 का भी बजट
पीछे लेके आर्थिक सर्वेक्षण की रपट
साथ में थोड़ी राहत थोड़ा कपट
आंकड़ो का पुलिंदा, योजनाओं का जमघट
कंप्यूटर वाली स्मार्ट घड़ी पर डयूटी होगी
पड़कर सुनकर लगा कम नही एम्बीक्युटी होगी
मानाकि स्टार्टअप्स के लिए बहुत फायदे हैं।
कई छूटे हैं, बेनिफिट इन नियम कायदे हैं।
किसानों के लिए सौगाते हैं
रूरल डेवलपमेंट की बाते हैं
घर निर्माण पर सर्विस टैक्स कम होगा
इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर अविकास नहीं अब गम होगा।
पर बात-बात पर कितने ससे लगेंगे
और युवापीढ़ी, कितना कर सहेगी
जिसने हताश जिताया था इन को
वो पीढ़ी युवा की हुई निराश
तो ये गवर्नमेंट भी नहीं रहेगी।
- - Advertisement - -